The price of the tour is from *22,800.00 NZD per person, based on 12 guests.
This tariff is per person, based on twin share occupancy. For a firm quotation of cost dates and availability must be confirmed. All prices and bookings are subject to the booking conditions you will find on the Eighth Wonder Travel website: www.eighthwonder.travel.
YOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
A total of 11 nights accommodation at the following selected Lodges:
- 3 nights at Eichardt's Private Hotel - Queenstown
- 3 nights at Wharekauhau Lodge - Cape Palliser
- 3 nights at The Farm at Cape Kidnappers - Hawkes Bay
- 2 nights at The Landing Residences - Bay of Islands
- Milford and Fiordland Highlights
- 4WD Farm Expedition
- Farm tour of Wharekauhau Lodge
- 1x round at Cape Kidnappers Golf Course
- Cape Kidnappers Spa
- Ata Rangi Cruising Boat
- Central Otago - Includes private wine guide and driver
- Martinborough and Marlborough - Includes private wine guide and driver. Helicopter transfer and wine guide included for Marlborough
- Hawkes Bay - Includes private wine guide and driver
- Bay of Islands - Includes helicopter transfer and private wine guide for Waiheke Island
Included with Accommodation
- Eichardt's Private Hotel - Breakfast
- Wharekauhau Lodge - Breakfast and Dinner
- The Farm at Cape Kidnappers - Breakfast and Dinner
- The Landing - Breakfast and Dinner
- Lunch at Amisfield Winery
- Lunch at Mt. Difficulty
- Lunch at Poppies Winery
- Lunch at Cloudy Bay Winery
- Lunch at Elephant Hill Winery
- Lunch at Tantalus Estate
Luxury transfers included during your visit:
- Private Charter Jet (Super King 200) - Auckland to Queenstown, Queenstown to Wellington, Wellington to Hawkes Bay, Hawkes Bay to Bay of Islands
- Private Helicopters (Eurocopter EC 130 B4) - Wharekauhau to Marlborough, Bay of Islands to Waiheke Island
- All ground transfers throughout your trip in New Zealand in luxury Mercedes Sprinter's
YOUR TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International airfares to and from Auckland, New Zealand. The Eighth Wonder Travel office would be delighted to assist you with your international airline reservations. Please contact us for further information
- Cost of obtaining passports or visas
- Meals and drinks for the duration of your trip other than those stated in the itinerary
- Carts or pull carts for each round
- Items of a personal nature (room service, communication charges, spa services, laundry etc)
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Gratuities for any part of your travel
- Activities you may wish to add on to your trip
Domestic flights allow two bags per traveller with a maximum weight allowance of 23kg per bag for checked baggage (including golf clubs) and 7kg per person for hand luggage. Baggage and personal effects are taken at owner’s risk throughout the tour, and baggage insurance is strongly recommended. Please consult your international air carrier for its specific restrictions regarding weight limits and baggage allowance.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION
Once a booking is confirmed then a 30% deposit is due. Final payment is due 45 days prior to arrival. Cancellations must be received by Eighth Wonder Travel in writing. If cancellation is required then we will charge a NZD $1,000.00 non-refundable fee for the group, plus any cancellation charges incurred from our suppliers.
It is advisable that all participants take out comprehensive travel, medical, cancellation, curtailment and default insurance for the duration of the trip. Due to the remote and wild areas that will be visited, it is vital that all participants are covered for emergencies and other unforeseen circumstances. Eighth Wonder Travel will not be held responsible for participants travelling without insurance.
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR GOLFERS TRAVELLING TO NEW ZEALAND
New Zealand's rural-based economy requires strict bio-security, so it is important for golfers to enter the country with clean golf shoes and clean golf clubs. Anyone arriving with golf clubs and/or golf shoes will be diverted to quarantine inspection upon arrival in New Zealand. With clean shoes, clubs, and golf bags/travel covers, the inspection time should simply be a matter of minutes. For golfers with traces of dirt or grass, bio-security staff may clean the items and fines may be imposed on the spot. To ensure a speedy entrance, ensure that clubs, shoes, golf bags, and travel covers are free from dirt and grass.