The price of the tour is from *$3,250 NZD per person, based on 8 guests.
Transportation - Vortex Air on two Piper Chieftain aircraft (twin engine).
This tariff is per person, based on twin share occupancy. For a firm quotation of cost, dates and availability must be confirmed. All prices and bookings are subject to the booking conditions you will find on the Eighth Wonder Travel website: www.eighthwonder.travel
YOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
A total of 4 nights accommodation at the following selected Lodges:
- Cape Wickham Links - Deluxe Suites (2 nights)
- Lost Farm - Ocean View Suites (2 nights)
Eighth Wonder Travel has included the following four superb courses for you to enjoy. Carts are included at Cape Wickham and Ocean Dunes. Only pull carts are available at Lost Farm and Barnbougle Dunes.
- 1 x round at Cape Wickham Links (carts included)
- 1 x round at Ocean Dunes Golf Course (carts included)
- 1 x round at Lost Farm Golf Course (pull carts included)
- 1 x round at Barnbougle Dunes (pull carts included)
Luxury transfers included during your visit:
- Private charter flight from Moorabbin Airport, Melbourne, to King Island Airport, to Barnbougle Airstrip, to Moorabbin Airport, Melbourne.
- All ground transfers in King Island and Barnbougle.
- Transfer from Moorabbin to accommodation or Melbourne Airport.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION
Once a booking is confirmed then a 50% deposit is due. Final payment is due 10 days prior to arrival. Cancellations must be received by Eighth Wonder Travel in writing.
YOUR TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International airfares to and from Melbourne, Australia. The Eighth Wonder Travel office would be delighted to assist you with your international airline reservations. Please contact us for further information
- Cost of obtaining passports or visas
- Meals and drinks for the duration of your trip.
- Items of a personal nature (room service, communication charges, spa services, laundry etc.)
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Gratuities for any part of your travel
- Activities you may wish to add on to your trip
Domestic flights allow two bags per traveller with a maximum weight allowance of 23kg per bag for checked baggage (including golf clubs) and 7kg per person for hand luggage. Baggage and personal effects are taken at owner’s risk throughout the tour, and baggage insurance is strongly recommended. Please consult your international air carrier for its specific restrictions regarding weight limits and baggage allowance.
It is advisable that all participants take out comprehensive travel, medical, cancellation, curtailment and default insurance for the duration of the trip. Due to the remote and wild areas that will be visited, it is vital that all participants are covered for emergencies and other unforeseen circumstances. Eighth Wonder Travel will not be held responsible for participants travelling without insurance.
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR GOLFERS TRAVELLING TO AUSTRALIA
Australia's rural-based economy requires strict bio-security, so it is important for golfers to enter the country with clean golf shoes and clean golf clubs. Anyone arriving with golf clubs and/or golf shoes will be diverted to quarantine inspection upon arrival in Australia. With clean shoes, clubs, and golf bags/travel covers, the inspection time should simply be a matter of minutes. For golfers with traces of dirt or grass, bio-security staff may clean the items and fines may be imposed on the spot. To ensure a speedy entrance, ensure that clubs, shoes, golf bags, and travel covers are free from dirt and grass.
What Aircraft will we be travelling in?
- Piper Chieftain: A comfortable high speed twin engine piston aircraft with the capacity to carry up to 9 passengers, the Piper Chieftain is ideal aircraft for reaching regional locations and isolated airstrips.
Will the aircraft fit our luggage?
- Yes! The plane has enough room for your golf bag and 1-2 suitcases per person.
Does the package include everything?
- Has highlighted above the package includes 4 nights accommodation, all ground transfers and 4x rounds of golf. This package doesn't include any meals except 2x continental breakfast at Cape Wickham.
What will the weather be like in November?
- This is generally the best time of year to visit Tasmania, with long periods of sunshine and temperatures ranging from 14-26 degrees celsius. However, due to both locations being very exposed to the elements, their is a strong chance of high winds and showers.