The price of the tour is from $4,940.50AUD per person, based on 12 guests.
This tariff is per person, based on single occupancy. For a firm quotation of cost dates and availability must be confirmed. All prices and bookings are subject to the booking conditions you will find on the Eighth Wonder Travel website: www.eighthwonder.travel
YOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
A total of 4 nights accommodation at the following selected Motels and Lodges:
- Cape Wickham Deluxe Suites (2 nights)
- Lost Farm Suites (2 nights)
GOLF AND ACTIVITIES
Eighth Wonder Travel have included the following superb courses and activities to enjoy. Carts and trundlers are available at Cape Wickham, and carts are only available at Lost Farm and Barnbougle Dunes if you have a medical certificate from your doctor. Carts are not included in the pricing.
- 1x round at Cape Wickham Golf Course
- 1x round at Ocean Dunes Golf Course
- 1x round at Lost Farm Golf Course
- 1x round at Barnbougle Dunes
Luxury transfers included during your visit:
- Vortex Air charter flight from Moorabbin Airport to King Island Airport to Barnbougle Airstrip to Moorabbin Airport known as the Bass Straight Triangle. This is based on two Piper Chieftain Aircraft.
- Two rental Vehicles at King Island Airport to have for the majority of your stay.
- Shuttle transfers between Airstrip at Barnbougle, Lost Farm, and Barnbougle Golf Course.
- Return shuttle transfers from Melbourne to Moorabbin Airport.
- The Institute of Golf's coaches are available throughout your journey for private tuition.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION
Once a booking is confirmed then a 50% deposit is due. Final payment is due 10 days prior to arrival. Cancellations must be received by Eighth Wonder Travel in writing.
YOUR TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDES
• International airfares to and from Melbourne, Australia. The Eighth Wonder Travel office would be delighted to assist you with your international airline reservations. Please contact us for further information
• Cost of obtaining passports or visas
• All meals and drinks to be handled by each person for the duration of their stay
• Items of a personal nature (room service, communication charges, spa services, laundry etc.)
• Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
• Gratuities for any part of your travel
• Activities you may wish to add on to your trip
Domestic flights allow two bags per traveller with a maximum weight allowance of 23kg per bag for checked baggage (including golf clubs) and 7kg per person for hand luggage. Baggage and personal effects are taken at owner’s risk throughout the tour, and baggage insurance is strongly recommended. Please consult your international air carrier for its specific restrictions regarding weight limits and baggage allowance.
It is advisable that all participants take out comprehensive travel, medical, cancellation, curtailment and default insurance for the duration of the trip. Due to the remote and wild areas that will be visited, it is vital that all participants are covered for emergencies and other unforeseen circumstances. Eighth Wonder Travel will not be held responsible for participants travelling without insurance.
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR GOLFERS TRAVELLING TO AUSTRALIA
Australia's rural-based economy requires strict bio-security, so it is important for golfers to enter the country with clean golf shoes and clean golf clubs. Anyone arriving with golf clubs and/or golf shoes will be diverted to quarantine inspection upon arrival in Australia. With clean shoes, clubs, and golf bags/travel covers, the inspection time should simply be a matter of minutes. For golfers with traces of dirt or grass, bio-security staff may clean the items and fines may be imposed on the spot. To ensure a speedy entrance, ensure that clubs, shoes, golf bags, and travel covers are free from dirt and grass.