The price of the tour is from $ NZD based on 2 guests.
This tariff is per person, based on twin share occupancy. For a firm quotation of cost dates and availability must be confirmed. All prices and bookings are subject to the booking conditions you will find on the Eighth Wonder Travel website: www.eighthwonder.travel
YOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
A total of 3 nights accommodation at these hotels, lodges
- Kinloch Lodge - Suite (2 nights)
- Tara Iti Lodge - Apartment (1 night)
GOLF AND ACTIVITIES
Eighth Wonder Travel have included the following superb courses and activities to enjoy.
- 2x rounds of golf at Kinloch Golf Course
- 1x round of golf at Wairakei Golf Course
- 2x rounds of golf at Tara Iti Golf Course
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION
Once a booking is confirmed then a 50% deposit is due. Final payment is due 14 days prior to arrival. Cancellations must be received by Eighth Wonder Travel in writing.
YOUR TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
• International airfares to and from Melbourne, Australia. Melbourne to Hawkes Bay via Auckland. Domestic flight with Air New Zealand from Hawkes Bay to Auckland. The Eighth Wonder Travel office would be delighted to assist you with your international airline reservations. Please contact us for further information.
• Cost of obtaining passports or visas
• Meals and drinks other than those stated in the itinerary
• Items of a personal nature (room service, communication charges, spa services, laundry etc.)
• Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
• Gratuities for any part of your travel
• Activities you may wish to add on to your trip
Domestic flights allow two bags per traveller with a maximum weight allowance of 23kg per bag for checked baggage (including golf clubs) and 7kg per person for hand luggage. Baggage and personal effects are taken at owner’s risk throughout the tour, and baggage insurance is strongly recommended. Please consult your international air carrier for its specific restrictions regarding weight limits and baggage allowance.
It is advisable that all participants take out comprehensive travel, medical, cancellation, curtailment and default insurance for the duration of the trip. Due to the remote and wild areas that will be visited, it is vital that all participants are covered for emergencies and other unforeseen circumstances. Eighth Wonder Travel will not be held responsible for participants travelling without insurance.
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR GOLFERS TRAVELLING TO NEW ZEALAND AND AUSTRALIA
New Zealand and Australia's rural-based economy requires strict bio-security, so it is important for golfers to enter the country with clean golf shoes and clean golf clubs. Anyone arriving with golf clubs and/or golf shoes will be diverted to quarantine inspection upon arrival. With clean shoes, clubs, and golf bags/travel covers, the inspection time should simply be a matter of minutes. For golfers with traces of dirt or grass, bio-security staff may clean the items and fines may be imposed on the spot. To ensure a speedy entrance, ensure that clubs, shoes, golf bags, and travel covers are free from dirt and grass.