The price of the tour is from *$69,500.00 NZD per couple, based on 8 guests at a twin-share rate (includes Matakauri Lodge).
The price of the tour is from *$63,416.00 NZD per couple, based on 8 guests at a twin-share rate (includes Eichardt's Private Hotel).
*This tariff is per couple, based on twin share occupancy. For a firm quotation of cost dates and availability must be confirmed. All prices and bookings are subject to the booking conditions you will find on the Eighth Wonder Travel website: www.eighthwonder.travel.
YOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
A total of 9 nights accommodation at the following selected Lodges and Hotels:
- 2 nights at The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs - Suite
- 2 nights at Tara Iti - Two Bedroom Apartment
- 2 nights at The Farm at Cape Kidnappers - Hilltop Suite
Options in Queenstown
- 3 nights at Matakauri Lodge - Suite
- 3 nights at Eichardt's Private Hotel - Lake View Suite
Note: If need be we can quote on a range of different room types within each accommodation
A total of 8 rounds of golf at the following selected courses:
- 2 rounds at Kauri Cliffs Golf Course + caddie and cart fee
- 2 rounds at Tara Iti Golf Course + caddie fee
- 2 rounds at Cape Kidnappers Golf Course + caddie and cart fee
- 1 round at Jacks Point Golf Course + cart fee
- 1 round at the Hills Golf Course + cart fee, lunch and welcome pack
Note: Gratuities not included
- Land-based fishing at Kauri Cliffs
- Can-Am tour of Cape Kidnappers
- Milford Sound and Extreme Golf Tee Highlights
- Half day hike in the Southern Alps
- Central Otago Wine Tour
Included with Accommodation
- The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs - Breakfast and Dinner
- Tara Iti - Not included in the rate
- The Farm at Cape Kidnappers - Breakfast and Dinner
- Matakauri Lodge - Breakfast and Dinner
- Eichardts Private Hotel - Not included in the rate
Luxury transfers included during your visit:
- Private Helicopters (Eurocopter EC 130 B4) - Kauri Cliffs to Tara Iti, Tara Iti to Cape Kidnappers
- Domestic flights, courtesy of Air New Zealand - Auckland to Kerikeri, Napier to Queenstown via Wellington or Christchurch, Queenstown to Auckland
- All ground transfers throughout your trip in New Zealand in a luxury Mercedes Sprinter
YOUR TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International airfares to and from Auckland, New Zealand. The Eighth Wonder Travel office would be delighted to assist you with your international airline reservations. Please contact us for further information
- Cost of obtaining passports or visas
- Meals and drinks for the duration of your trip other than those stated in the itinerary
- Carts or pull carts for each round
- Items of a personal nature (room service, communication charges, spa services, laundry etc)
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Gratuities for any part of your travel
- Activities you may wish to add on to your trip
Domestic flights allow two bags per traveller with a maximum weight allowance of 23kg per bag for checked baggage (including golf clubs) and 7kg per person for hand luggage. Baggage and personal effects are taken at owner’s risk throughout the tour, and baggage insurance is strongly recommended. Please consult your international air carrier for its specific restrictions regarding weight limits and baggage allowance.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION
Once a booking is confirmed then a 30% deposit is due. Final payment is due 45 days prior to arrival. Cancellations must be received by Eighth Wonder Travel in writing. If cancellation is required then we will charge a NZD $1,000.00 non-refundable fee for the group, plus any cancellation charges incurred from our suppliers.
It is advisable that all participants take out comprehensive travel, medical, cancellation, curtailment and default insurance for the duration of the trip. Due to the remote and wild areas that will be visited, it is vital that all participants are covered for emergencies and other unforeseen circumstances. Eighth Wonder Travel will not be held responsible for participants travelling without insurance.
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR GOLFERS TRAVELLING TO NEW ZEALAND
New Zealand's rural-based economy requires strict bio-security, so it is important for golfers to enter the country with clean golf shoes and clean golf clubs. Anyone arriving with golf clubs and/or golf shoes will be diverted to quarantine inspection upon arrival in New Zealand. With clean shoes, clubs, and golf bags/travel covers, the inspection time should simply be a matter of minutes. For golfers with traces of dirt or grass, bio-security staff may clean the items and fines may be imposed on the spot. To ensure a speedy entrance, ensure that clubs, shoes, golf bags, and travel covers are free from dirt and grass.