Commercial Air: The price of the tour is from *$55,100.00 NZD per couple, based on a twin-share rate.
Private Air: The price of the tour is from *$67,900.00 NZD per couple, based on a twin-share rate.
*This tariff is per couple, based on twin share occupancy. For a firm quotation of cost dates and availability must be confirmed. All prices and bookings are subject to the booking conditions you will find on the Eighth Wonder Travel website: www.eighthwonder.travel.
YOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
A total of 9 nights accommodation at the following selected Lodges and Hotels:
- 1 night at Tara Iti - One Bedroom Apartment
- 3 nights at The Landing - Gabriel House
- 2 nights at The Farm at Cape Kidnappers - Owners Cottage
- 3 nights at Eichardt's Private Hotel - Penthouse and 2x Lakeview Suites
Note: If need be we can quote on a range of different room types within each accommodation
A total of 5 rounds of golf at the following selected courses:
- 1x round at Tara Iti Golf Course + caddie fee
- 1x round at Kauri Cliffs Golf Course
- 1x round at Cape Kidnappers Golf Course
- 1x round at Jacks Point Golf Course + cart fee
- Fishing and cruising experience onboard Ata Rangi in the Bay of Islands
- Can-Am tour on property at Cape Kidnappers
- Ultimate Milford Sound Experience
- Electric Bike tour on Walter Peak
- Half Day wine tour includes lunch
Included with Accommodation
- Tara Iti - Rate includes breakfast.
- The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs - Pre dinner drinks with canapes, dinner, full breakfast, complimentary mini bar including domestic beers (excludes liquor and wine) and use of lodge facilities excluding spa treatments. Lodge facilities include a business centre, fully equipped gymnasium, infinity pool, sauna and jacuzzi.
- The Farm at Cape Kidnappers - Pre dinner drinks with canapes, dinner, full breakfast, complimentary mini bar including domestic beers (excludes liquor and wine) and use of lodge facilities excluding spa treatments. Lodge facilities include a business centre, fully equipped gymnasium, infinity pool, sauna and jacuzzi.
- Eichardt's Private Hotel - Penthouse: Your butler will serve evening cocktails and canapes while you enjoy the 180 degree views and reflect on the activities of the day. Lakeview Suite: No meals included.
Luxury transfers included during your visit:
- All ground transfers throughout your trip in New Zealand in a luxury SUV.
Notes: Prices subject to availability. All flights are subject to availability and weather conditions. Any request to increase flight time will incur additional charges.
Private Helicopter Air
- Aircraft: 2x EC130 B4
- Legs: Auckland to Tara Iti - Tara Iti to Kauri Cliffs
Note: They can accommodate 8x golf clubs and carry on luggage but unfortunately there is no room in the Helicopter for large suitcases. We will transfer large luggage by road.
- Domestic flights, courtesy of Air New Zealand - Napier to Queenstown via Wellington or Christchurch (2 flights), Queenstown to Auckland (direct).
Includes: 1 carry-on bag (up to 7kg). 2 checked bag (up to 23kg).
Private Aircraft (Super King 200)
- Napier to Queenstown (direct) - Queenstown to Auckland (direct)
Details: YOM: 1985 - Interior and exterior fully refurbished 2012. 8 seats. 2 Pilots
The standard bag we recommend is 70cm (H)x54cm (W)x28cm (D) to a maximum weight of 23 kilos. Any carry on should be limited to 7 kilos.
Note: The above information about luggage is important as any more than this will require either alternative arrangements for luggage or a second aircraft. (Additional cost)
YOUR TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Experience options showcased in the itinerary.
- International airfares to and from Auckland, New Zealand. The Eighth Wonder Travel office would be delighted to assist you with your international airline reservations. Please contact us for further information
- Cost of obtaining passports or visas
- Meals and drinks for the duration of your trip other than those stated in the itinerary
- Items of a personal nature (room service, communication charges, spa services, laundry etc)
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Gratuities for any part of your travel
- Activities you may wish to add on to your trip
Domestic flights allow two bags per traveller with a maximum weight allowance of 23kg per bag for checked baggage (including golf clubs) and 7kg per person for hand luggage. Baggage and personal effects are taken at owner’s risk throughout the tour, and baggage insurance is strongly recommended. Please consult your international air carrier for its specific restrictions regarding weight limits and baggage allowance.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION
Once a booking is confirmed then a 30% deposit is due. Final payment is due 45 days prior to arrival. Cancellations must be received by Eighth Wonder Travel in writing. If cancellation is required then we will charge a NZD $1,000.00 non-refundable fee for the group, plus any cancellation charges incurred from our suppliers.
It is advisable that all participants take out comprehensive travel, medical, cancellation, curtailment and default insurance for the duration of the trip. Due to the remote and wild areas that will be visited, it is vital that all participants are covered for emergencies and other unforeseen circumstances. Eighth Wonder Travel will not be held responsible for participants travelling without insurance.
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR GOLFERS TRAVELLING TO NEW ZEALAND
New Zealand's rural-based economy requires strict bio-security, so it is important for golfers to enter the country with clean golf shoes and clean golf clubs. Anyone arriving with golf clubs and/or golf shoes will be diverted to quarantine inspection upon arrival into New Zealand. With clean shoes, clubs, and golf bags/travel covers, the inspection time should simply be a matter of minutes. For golfers with traces of dirt or grass, bio-security staff may clean the items and fines may be imposed on the spot. To ensure a speedy entrance, ensure that clubs, shoes, golf bags, and travel covers are free from dirt and grass.