The price of the tour is from *$23,800.00 NZD per couple.
*This tariff is per couple, based on twin share occupancy. For a firm quotation of cost dates and availability must be confirmed. All prices and bookings are subject to the booking conditions you will find on the Eighth Wonder Travel website: www.eighthwonder.travel.
YOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
A total of 9 nights accommodation at the following selected Lodges and Hotels:
- 1 night at Sky City Grand - Premium Luxury Harbour King Room or Premium King Room
- 2 nights at Duke of Marlborough Hotel - Waterfront Suite or Superior Room
- 2 nights at Masonic Hotel - Category Deluxe Suite
- 4 nights at QT Queenstown Hotel - Remarkable King or Lake King Room
A total of 5 rounds of golf at the following selected courses:
- 1x round at Mangawhai Golf Course + cart fee
- 1x round at Kauri Cliffs Golf Course + cart fee
- 1x round at Cape Kidnappers Golf Course + cart fee
- 1x round at Jacks Point Golf Course + cart fee
- 1x round at Arrowtown Golf Course + cart fee
Included with Accommodation
- Sky City Grand Hotel - Buffet breakfast
- Duke of Marlborough Hotel - Buffet breakfast
- Masonic Hotel - Breakfast not included
- QT Queenstown Hotel - Buffet breakfast
- Tour of Waiheke Island
- Sailing cruise in the Bay of Islands
- Wine tastings and tour of Craggy Range winery
- Milford Sound helicopter experience
- Lunch at Amisfield and Central Otago wine tour
- Air New Zealand flights throughout New Zealand.
Legs: Bay of Islands to Napier via Auckland, Napier to Queenstown via Wellington, Queenstown to Auckland.
- All ground transfers throughout your trip in New Zealand in a luxury Mercedes Sprinters.
- Local Eighth Wonder Travel guides throughout the duration of your trip.
YOUR TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International airfares to and from Auckland, New Zealand. The Eighth Wonder Travel office would be delighted to assist you with your international airline reservations. Please contact us for further information
- Cost of obtaining passports or visas
- Meals and drinks for the duration of your trip other than those stated in the itinerary
- Items of a personal nature (room service, communication charges, spa services, laundry etc)
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Gratuities for any part of your travel
- Activities you may wish to add on to your trip
Domestic flights allow two bags per traveller with a maximum weight allowance of 23kg per bag for checked baggage (including golf clubs) and 7kg per person for hand luggage. Baggage and personal effects are taken at owner’s risk throughout the tour, and baggage insurance is strongly recommended. Please consult your international air carrier for its specific restrictions regarding weight limits and baggage allowance.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION
Once a booking is confirmed then a 30% deposit is due. Final payment is due 45 days prior to arrival. Cancellations must be received by Eighth Wonder Travel in writing. If cancellation is required then we will charge a NZD $1,000.00 non-refundable fee for the group, plus any cancellation charges incurred from our suppliers.
It is advisable that all participants take out comprehensive travel, medical, cancellation, curtailment and default insurance for the duration of the trip. Due to the remote and wild areas that will be visited, it is vital that all participants are covered for emergencies and other unforeseen circumstances. Eighth Wonder Travel will not be held responsible for participants travelling without insurance.
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR GOLFERS TRAVELLING TO NEW ZEALAND
New Zealand's rural-based economy requires strict bio-security, so it is important for golfers to enter the country with clean golf shoes and clean golf clubs. Anyone arriving with golf clubs and/or golf shoes will be diverted to quarantine inspection upon arrival into New Zealand. With clean shoes, clubs, and golf bags/travel covers, the inspection time should simply be a matter of minutes. For golfers with traces of dirt or grass, bio-security staff may clean the items and fines may be imposed on the spot. To ensure a speedy entrance, ensure that clubs, shoes, golf bags, and travel covers are free from dirt and grass.