The price of the tour is from *$ NZD per person.
*This tariff is per person, based on single share occupancy. For a firm quotation of cost dates and availability must be confirmed. All prices and bookings are subject to the booking conditions you will find on the Eighth Wonder Travel website: www.eighthwonder.travel.
YOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
A total of 5 nights accommodation at the following selected Lodges and Hotels:
- 2 nights at Sky City Grand - Premium Luxury Harbour King Room
- 3 nights at The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs - Suite and Deluxe Suites
A total of 3 rounds of golf at the following selected courses:
- 1x round at Windross Golf Course + cart fee
- 2x round at Kauri Cliffs Golf Course + cart fee
Included with Accommodation
- Sky City Grand - Buffet breakfast
- Sugar Club - 5 course dinner
- The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs - Pre dinner drinks with canapes, dinner, full breakfast, complimentary mini bar including domestic beers (excludes liquor and wine) and use of lodge facilities excluding spa treatments. Lodge facilities include a business centre, fully equipped gymnasium, infinity pool, sauna and jacuzzi.
- Cultural tour of Bay of Islands
- Sailing cruise in the Bay of Islands
- Wine tastings and tour of Craggy Range winery
- Milford Sound helicopter experience
- Half Day Hike with private guide
- Evening Sailing Cruise on Sydney Harbor
Luxury transfers included during your visit:
- Aircraft: Eurocopter Squirrel
- Legs: Auckland to Kauri Cliffs - Kauri Cliffs to Tara Iti - Tara Iti to Cape Kidnappers
Notes: Prices subject to availability. All flights are subject to availability and weather conditions. Any request to increase flight time will incur additional charges.
- All ground transfers throughout your trip in New Zealand in a luxury SUV.
YOUR TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International airfares to and from Auckland, New Zealand. The Eighth Wonder Travel office would be delighted to assist you with your international airline reservations. Please contact us for further information
- Cost of obtaining passports or visas
- Meals and drinks for the duration of your trip other than those stated in the itinerary
- Items of a personal nature (room service, communication charges, spa services, laundry etc)
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Gratuities for any part of your travel
- Activities you may wish to add on to your trip
Domestic flights allow two bags per traveller with a maximum weight allowance of 23kg per bag for checked baggage (including golf clubs) and 7kg per person for hand luggage. Baggage and personal effects are taken at owner’s risk throughout the tour, and baggage insurance is strongly recommended. Please consult your international air carrier for its specific restrictions regarding weight limits and baggage allowance.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION
Once a booking is confirmed then a 30% deposit is due. Final payment is due 45 days prior to arrival. Cancellations must be received by Eighth Wonder Travel in writing. If cancellation is required then we will charge a NZD $1,000.00 non-refundable fee for the group, plus any cancellation charges incurred from our suppliers.
It is advisable that all participants take out comprehensive travel, medical, cancellation, curtailment and default insurance for the duration of the trip. Due to the remote and wild areas that will be visited, it is vital that all participants are covered for emergencies and other unforeseen circumstances. Eighth Wonder Travel will not be held responsible for participants travelling without insurance.
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR GOLFERS TRAVELLING TO NEW ZEALAND AND AUSTRALIA
New Zealand and Australia's rural-based economy requires strict bio-security, so it is important for golfers to enter the country with clean golf shoes and clean golf clubs. Anyone arriving with golf clubs and/or golf shoes will be diverted to quarantine inspection upon arrival into New Zealand and Australia. With clean shoes, clubs, and golf bags/travel covers, the inspection time should simply be a matter of minutes. For golfers with traces of dirt or grass, bio-security staff may clean the items and fines may be imposed on the spot. To ensure a speedy entrance, ensure that clubs, shoes, golf bags, and travel covers are free from dirt and grass.