The price of the tour is from *26,253.00 NZD per person, based on 8 guests. CHANGE PRICING TO FIGURE SHOWN
This tariff is per person, based on single share occupancy. For a firm quotation of cost dates and availability must be confirmed. All prices and bookings are subject to the booking conditions you will find on the Eighth Wonder Travel website: www.eighthwonder.travel.
YOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
A total of 8 nights accommodation at the following selected Lodges:
- 2 nights at Park Hyatt Hotel - Sydney CHANGED TO 2 NIGHTS NOT 3
- 2 nights at QT Museum Hotel - Wellington
- 1 night at The Farm at Cape Kidnappers - Hawkes Bay THIS ACCOMMODATION HAS BEEN ADDED
- 1 night at Tara Iti - Mangawhai/Auckland
- 2 nights at Sky City Grand - Auckland
UPDATE ACCOM TO THE ABOVE
- Sydney Harbour Yacht Cruise
- 1x round at Cape Kidnappers Golf Course
- 1x round at Royal Wellington Golf Course
- Boomrock experience
- 1x round at Kauri Cliffs Golf Course
- 1x round at Tara Iti Golf Course
- Waiheke Cruise with lunch
Note: NSW Golf Course and Terrey Hills require the client to pay direct
Luxury transfers included during your visit:
- Private Helicopter flights
Legs: Tara Iti to Kauri Cliffs, Kauri Cliffs to Auckland, Waiheke Island to Auckland.
CHANGE LEGS TO THE ABOVE
- All ground transfers throughout your trip in New Zealand in luxury Mercedes Sprinter's
Note: Does not include domestic commercial air travel to and from each destination. Eighth Wonder is happy to quote on private charter flights if required.
A personal Mandarin speaking guide for the duration of your trip
All meals are included within this all inclusive pricing, breakfast, lunch and dinner, with set menu selections and tasting menus for dinner, lunch is often served during the day experiences
YOUR TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International airfares to and from Sydney, Australia. The Eighth Wonder Travel office would be delighted to assist you with your international airline reservations. Please contact us for further information.
- Cost of obtaining passports or visas
- Drinks for the duration of your trip other than those stated in the itinerary
- Carts or pull carts for each round
- Items of a personal nature (room service, communication charges, spa services, laundry etc)
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Gratuities for any part of your travel
- Activities you may wish to add on to your trip
Domestic flights allow two bags per traveller with a maximum weight allowance of 23kg per bag for checked baggage (including golf clubs) and 7kg per person for hand luggage. Baggage and personal effects are taken at owner’s risk throughout the tour, and baggage insurance is strongly recommended. Please consult your international air carrier for its specific restrictions regarding weight limits and baggage allowance.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION
Once a booking is confirmed then a 30% deposit is due. Final payment is due 45 days prior to arrival. Cancellations must be received by Eighth Wonder Travel in writing. If cancellation is required then we will charge a NZD $1,000.00 non-refundable fee for the group, plus any cancellation charges incurred from our suppliers.
It is advisable that all participants take out comprehensive travel, medical, cancellation, curtailment and default insurance for the duration of the trip. Due to the remote and wild areas that will be visited, it is vital that all participants are covered for emergencies and other unforeseen circumstances. Eighth Wonder Travel will not be held responsible for participants travelling without insurance.
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR GOLFERS TRAVELLING TO AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
Australia and New Zealand's rural-based economy requires strict bio-security, so it is important for golfers to enter the country with clean golf shoes and clean golf clubs. Anyone arriving with golf clubs and/or golf shoes will be diverted to quarantine inspection upon arrival into Australia and New Zealand. With clean shoes, clubs, and golf bags/travel covers, the inspection time should simply be a matter of minutes. For golfers with traces of dirt or grass, bio-security staff may clean the items and fines may be imposed on the spot. To ensure a speedy entrance, ensure that clubs, shoes, golf bags, and travel covers are free from dirt and grass.