FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED
The price of the tour is $12,950.00 NZD based on two guests.
This tariff is per couple, based on twin share occupancy. All prices and bookings are subject to the booking conditions you will find on the Eighth Wonder Travel website: www.eighthwonder.travel
YOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
A total of 4 nights accommodation at the following selected Lodge:
- The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs - Suite
Eighth Wonder Travel has included the following activities for you to enjoy:
- Boat cruise in the Bay of Islands - Courtesy of Cool Change
- Ground tour of Tane Mahuta and Waipoua Forest - Courtesy of Black Robin Transport
- Historical and Cultural Tour of the Bay of Islands - Courtesy of Black Robin Transport
Luxury air and ground transfers included during your visit:
- Return ground transfers from Kerikeri Airport to Kauri Cliffs
- Return ground transfers from Kauri Cliffs to Doves Bay/or Paihia for Boat Cruise
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION
Once a booking is confirmed then a 50% deposit is due. Final payment is due 10 days prior to arrival. Cancellations must be received by Eighth Wonder Travel in writing.
YOUR TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Domestic airfares to and from Kerikeri, New Zealand. The Eighth Wonder Travel office would be delighted to assist you with your domestic airline reservations. Please contact us for further information.
- Cost of obtaining passports or visas
- Meals and drinks for the duration of your trip
- Items of a personal nature (room service, communication charges, spa services, laundry etc)
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Gratuities for any part of your travel
- Activities you may wish to add on to your trip
Domestic flights allow two bags per traveller with a maximum weight allowance of 23kg per bag for checked baggage (including golf clubs) and 7kg per person for hand luggage. Baggage and personal effects are taken at owner’s risk throughout the tour, and baggage insurance is strongly recommended. Please consult your international air carrier for its specific restrictions regarding weight limits and baggage allowance.
It is advisable that all participants take out comprehensive travel, medical, cancellation, curtailment and default insurance for the duration of the trip. Due to the remote and wild areas that will be visited, it is vital that all participants are covered for emergencies and other unforeseen circumstances. Eighth Wonder Travel will not be held responsible for participants travelling without insurance.
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR GOLFERS TRAVELLING TO NEW ZEALAND
New Zealand's rural-based economy requires strict bio-security, so it is important for golfers to enter the country with clean golf shoes and clean golf clubs. Anyone arriving with golf clubs and/or golf shoes will be diverted to quarantine inspection upon arrival in New Zealand. With clean shoes, clubs, and golf bags/travel covers, the inspection time should simply be a matter of minutes. For golfers with traces of dirt or grass, bio-security staff may clean the items and fines may be imposed on the spot. To ensure a speedy entrance, ensure that clubs, shoes, golf bags, and travel covers are free from dirt and grass.