Per Person based on double or twin occupancy $15,450 NZD per person, based on 12 guests or 6 couples.
Per Person based on single occupancy $17,350 NZD per person, based on 2 guests.
These tariffs are per person and include New Zealand Goods and Services Tax of 15%. All prices and bookings are subject to the booking conditions you will find on the Eighth Wonder Travel website: www.eighthwonder.travel
YOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
A total of 12 nights accommodation at these lodges, clubs and hotels:
- Auckland: The Sebel (2 nights)
- Taupo: The Hilton (3 nights)
- Napier: The Masonic Hotel (1 night)
- Wellington: The Wellington Club (2 nights)
- Queenstown: Eichardt's Private Hotel (4 nights)
- Auckland: The Sebel (1 night)
GOLF AND ACTIVITIES
Eighth Wonder Travel have included the following superb courses and activities to enjoy. Carts and Caddies are reserved where required. All activities and add-ons are of course optional:
- Golf at Tara Iti including caddy (gentleman)
- Brick Bay Sculpture Trail (ladies)
- Waiheke Evening / Ferry, transfers, dinner
- Rotorua Tour with Paddy (ladies)
- Golf at Wairakei including cart (gentleman)
- Chris Jolly Lake Taupo Cruise
- Golf at Kinloch including cart (gentleman)
- Golf at Cape Kidnappers including carts (gentleman)
- Guided tour to Craggy Range and lunch with Paddy
- Boomrock and Max Patte visit
- Wellington Tour with Paddy (ladies)
- Golf at Royal Wellington with carts (gentleman)
- Arrowtown Tour with Paddy (ladies)
- Golf at Jacks Point including carts (gentleman)
- Golf at Millbrook including carts (gentleman)
- Queenstown tour with lunch
All meals are included and are listed in the itinerary.
TRANSPORTATION AND GUIDES
This experience is guided by Eighth Wonder Travel’s Samuel St George and Paddy Kluts.
All luxury transfers are included during your visit.
Domestic flights are provided by Air New Zealand:
• Air New Zealand Domestic from Wellington Airport to Queenstown Airport
• Air New Zealand Domestic from Queenstown Airport to Auckland Airport
REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION
Once a booking is confirmed then a 50% deposit is due. Final payment is due 45 days prior to arrival. Cancellations must be received by Eighth Wonder Travel in writing.
YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• International airfares to and from Auckland, New Zealand. The Eighth Wonder Travel office would be delighted to assist you with your international airline reservations. Please contact us for further information
• Cost of obtaining passports or visas
• Items of a personal nature (room service, communication charges, spa services, laundry etc.)
• Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
• Gratuities for any part of your travel
• Activities you may wish to add on to your trip
Domestic flights allow two bags per traveller with a maximum weight allowance of 23kg per bag for
checked baggage (including golf clubs) and 7kg per person for hand luggage. Baggage and personal effects are taken at owner’s risk throughout the tour, and baggage insurance is strongly recommended. Please consult your international air carrier for its specific restrictions regarding weight limits and baggage allowance.
It is advisable that all participants take out comprehensive travel, medical, cancellation, curtailment and default insurance for the duration of the trip. Due to the remote and wild areas that will be visited, it is vital that all participants are covered for emergencies and other unforeseen circumstances. Eighth Wonder Travel will not be held responsible for participants travelling without insurance.
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR GOLFERS TRAVELLING TO NEW ZEALAND
New Zealand’s rural-based economy requires strict bio-security, so it is important for golfers to enter the country with clean golf shoes and clean golf clubs. Anyone arriving with golf clubs and/or golf shoes will be diverted to quarantine inspection upon arrival in New Zealand. With clean shoes, clubs, and golf bags/travel covers, the inspection time should simply be a matter of minutes. For golfers with traces of dirt or grass, bio-security staff may clean the items and fines may be imposed on the spot. To ensure a speedy entrance, ensure that clubs, shoes, golf bags, and travel covers are free from dirt and grass.